Southern Preparatory academy
SOUTHERN NEWS BLOG
September 7th, 2020 By: Cadet Jakob Taylor Back when I first enrolled in this great academy, we weren’t known as Southern Prep, we were Lyman
July 20th, 2020 We fully understand most young men will not reach their academic and athletic potential in a virtual learning environment. While many schools
Have a question? Ask!
- First Responders Parade
- Return to Campus Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Aviation Program Grounded in Retaining Connections
- Fall 2020 Football Schedule Built, Despite Complications
- Drone Demo Crew Only One of Its Kind
- Family Becoming Asset for Student Workouts
- Cadet Tampa Solo Flight
- Division II Champs
- Back-to-Back Blowouts
- Fall 2019 Scrub Graduation
Be a part of something great.
We believe that every young man wants to be a part of something great. He wants to become as wise, as strong, as brave, and as respected as he can be.
We also believe that each young man can become his very best self when he discovers that responsibility and hard work can make anything possible.
Capable young men with this potential to achieve are the young men of Southern Preparatory Academy- even when they don’t yet know it.