Southern Preparatory academy
SOUTHERN NEWS BLOG
October 22nd, 2020 Southern Prep is continuously grateful to the Solon and Martha Dixon Foundation for their continued support of the academy! A brand new,
October 22nd, 2020 By: Cadet William Tham I am Cadet Tham, from Topanga Hills Canyon, California. I am an international cadet from Malaysia, and I
October 13th, 2020 Today, we celebrate our cadets who made the President’s List or Dean’s List for the first quarter of the 2020-2021 school year!
September 7th, 2020 By: Cadet Jakob Taylor Back when I first enrolled in this great academy, we weren’t known as Southern Prep, we were Lyman
Have a question? Ask!
- Virtual Veterans Day Parade
- Mac McCutcheon Parade Guest of Honor
- First Responders Parade
- Return to Campus Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Aviation Program Grounded in Retaining Connections
- Fall 2020 Football Schedule Built, Despite Complications
- Drone Demo Crew Only One of Its Kind
- Family Becoming Asset for Student Workouts
- Cadet Tampa Solo Flight
- Division II Champs
- Back-to-Back Blowouts
- Fall 2019 Scrub Graduation
Be a part of something great.
We believe that every young man wants to be a part of something great. He wants to become as wise, as strong, as brave, and as respected as he can be.
We also believe that each young man can become his very best self when he discovers that responsibility and hard work can make anything possible.
Capable young men with this potential to achieve are the young men of Southern Preparatory Academy- even when they don’t yet know it.