Nestled in the pines of central Alabama, our massive campus offers the chance of a lifetime to get outside, disconnect from electronics, and be active. We offer two sessions, each full of activities designed to challenge our campers to build camaraderie and establish lifelong friendships.
– Paintball tournaments to reinforce teamwork
– Building and launching rockets
– Flight simulations (and a front row seat ride in an actual aircraft!)
– NRA rifle safety course and certification
– Boating, fishing, swimming, and nature hikes
– Off-campus adventure trips
NRA Rifle Safety Course
Campers will learn firearm safety, practice standardized shooting skills, and experience multiple firearm platforms under the guidance of a certified NRA firearms instructor.
The Challenge is a 5-night, 6-day survival camp of extreme fun designed to build self-confidence, independence, decision-making, knowledge, and skills to survive any situation life brings your way. Developed and directed by 3 men with over 30 combined years of military and law-enforcement training, your son will learn to overcome his fears, set and achieve personal goals, and learn responsibility and leadership while having the time of his life.
– Map reading
– Shelter building
– Basic medical and survival skills
This is an opportunity to build crucial life skills while participating in a variety of fun and exciting activities! If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you!
Our boarding summer school program is a one (1) credit hour, four (4) week long in-class setting, geared towards academic recovery in core subjects. Students will experience rigorous academic class work, daily study activities, and supervised evening study hall. Summer school students will also participate in fun activities after school and on the weekends.
– English as a Second Language (ESL)
– ACT Prep
– Credit recovery (math and English)
– Teacher-led online learning program for special subjects